Friday, April 30, 2010

The Happy Book: April 30

1. In My Own Backyard, 2. Spring Forsythia, 3. Bailey, My Poodle Dog, 4. Amish Roads, 5. My Life's Motto- Day 6, 6. Gorgeous Fire Opal ( i want lol), 7. Play Break, 8. Orange-ladybird, 9. Picnik collage 4.jpg, 10. My crafts room, 11. best cinnamon buns in town, 12. 365. 158 Tea

I'm so glad that everyone's continuing to add to our Joy Bank of Happy Pictures over at Flickr. These just make me smile!

Let's check in with where The Happy Book is this week:
  • Bliss: The Bliss book is with Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska and will be on its way soon!
  • Giggle: The Giggle book has made it to Stephanie in Washington!
  • Mirth: The Happy Book is with Ellecubed in Toronto. She's been really sick so please, everyone, send Lexi lots of love and good vibes. She let me know she should be up to getting the book in the mail soon.
  • Glee: Kate has the Glee Book in St. Louis!
I have to say that the Glee circle is still in the lead. Kate is the 9th person in the circle to receive the book! Giggle has been doing some real catching up and the book is now with their 7th person. Mirth is on their 4th person and Bliss on their 3rd. This makes sense because some of the circles started farther away and some of them will finish with the longer distances. Let's keep the Happy momentum going!

Let's keep sharing our happy:
  • Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
  • Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
  • Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
  • And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!
What made you Happy this week?


7 comments:

  1. I love the collage of all of our happiness Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the links!

    I'm happy I finally got a few projects out the door, but also that I met a new collaborator with a new project!

    Happy Weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is a totally stressed out senior at Virginia Tech....last night I thoroughly enjoyed baking chocolate-chip-M&M cookies, bran muffins, and packing a box full of Goldfish, trail mix, Slim Jims, pictures, notes, and lots of other goodies to brighten his day. So grateful for overnight shipping! He'll be able to eat his cookies tomorrow! Send good prayers and energy to him :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy that I've already got the condo cleaned up several hours before my friend is coming over - now I can just chill (and surf!). Happy Friday everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great grouping of happiness! what's making me happy today is a lonnnnng walk and the re-opening of a nearby library branch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the happiness that is just so infectious. Love the photos. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing my best to reclaim happy after a rough spot. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Here's to sharing our mirth, acknowledging our bliss, dancing our glee and spreading some giggles! What made you happy this week?