This week I was reminded to find my happy in the little things and in the present moment. I'm looking forward to seeing where your happy showed up! Don't forget to share pictures and videos as well as your posts. It's a joy to see and experience your mirth, bliss, glee and giggles in many dimensions!
Have a joyful week!
Let's check in with where The Happy Book is this week:
- Bliss: The Bliss book has arrived in Oregon for Lisa at Heart Glistenings!
- Giggle: Pamela Sweet in Minnesota has the Giggle book!
- Mirth: The Mirth book is in the hands of Leah at Creative Every Day in Massachusetts!
- Glee: Teri in Arkansas has sent the Glee book to Artful Happiness: News and Notes from the Happy Shack in Florida!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!