Sometimes I'm just going through my day, making a tea, going to the library, riding the subway and I think - I wonder where The Happy Books are right now? I imagine them flying across the globe, each stop connected by those dotted lines you see in old movies when they show the route that our hero took. Imagine these four books are like our heroic adventurers, picking up new stories to share along the way.
If The Happy Book arrived on your doorstep today, right now, what would you put in it immediately? What is bringing you glee at this particular moment? Feel free to share in the comments!
So, where are The Happy Books this week?
- Bliss: Roux in Saskatchewan is next to receive the Bliss book!
- Giggle: The Giggle book is in Wisconsin with Bo Mackison!
- Mirth: Angela Raincatcher in Maryland is expecting the Mirth book any day now!
- Glee: The Glee book will soon be joining Artful Happiness: News and Notes from the Happy Shack in Florida!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!