I also wanted to share a heartfelt book recommendation that came in from Carrie McCarthy. Serendipity led her to the book The Necklace: Thirteen Women and The Experiment That Transformed Their Lives and it drew her in and filled her with happy. That sounded like a good recommendation to pass along to you. Enjoy!
The Happy Book are on the move this week!
- Bliss: The Bliss book is with Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska and will be on its way soon!
- Giggle: Stephanie in Washington has sent the Giggle Book to Polly in Winnipeg.
- Mirth: The Mirth Book has left Ellecubed in Toronto and is on the way to Leah in Massachusetts!
- Glee: Kate has sent the Glee Book from St. Louis to Teri in Arkansas!
Let's keep sharing our happy:
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!