Friday, April 2, 2010

The Happy Book: April 2

Sharing My Happy 4 the week : My Birthday : P from maryann kay on Vimeo.



Happy birthday, Mary Ann! Thank you for sharing your video, your family and your birthday celebrations! (I went to Runaways this week too, btw!) What a treasure to get to come along with you for your birthday. Thank you so much for sharing.

Make it Easy to Find Your Happy with Direct Links

It's so exciting to see what's making everyone happy each week. In order to make that really easy for everyone, whenever they're checking in, it's a great idea to add a direct link to your post, not simply a link to your blog. For example, it's easier to find Gemmy Girl's happy flowers of spring at this address: http://craftthesnark.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-flower-friday.html than at http://craftthesnark.blogspot.com.

So let's check in with where The Happy Book is this week:
  • Bliss: Meg is feeling better - yay! - and the Bliss book is now on its way to Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska!
  • Giggle: My Creative Monsters has sent The Happy Book to Carmen in California!
  • Mirth: Ellecubed has The Happy Book in Toronto. She's been a bit under the weather but once she's up and about, the book will find it's way to Leah in Massachusetts!
  • Glee: Crafty Fanny has sent The Happy Book from the San Francisco Bay area to Sunny in Sedona!
Let's keep sharing our happy:
  • Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
  • Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
  • Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
  • And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!
What made you Happy this week?


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jamie, for making this blissful experience possible. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been participating in weekly happy sharing, but having the book this week reminded me that sharing happy IS happiness! Reflecting on the texture of my life makes me so present and alive :) I included some fun things that make me giggle and love. Happy Weekend Jamie, Danette, and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Mary Ann's video! How cool she celebrated her birthday with us? I shared my blender video as my happy moment this week, that's the best I could do. Have good tools makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Mary Ann's video too. It brought me right back to my visit to LA and that unique feel of Hollywood. It seems this week for me is about memories being stirred by the senses of smell, sight, sound. Have a great weekend, all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to have found another means of giving and sharing via this blog - happy days!

    ReplyDelete

Here's to sharing our mirth, acknowledging our bliss, dancing our glee and spreading some giggles! What made you happy this week?