1. Pfffffttttt!, 2. The Happy Book, 3. Valentine's Day Brunch, 4. 365.157 Our Puppy Indigo, 5. 365. 158 Tea, 6. laughing because it's warm again, 7. Raindrop-on-flower, 8. Puddock-Acres, 9. Floral Fireworks, 10. The happy book at our house, 11. Two roe deer, 12. Day 030
Look at all the happy!
The Magical Trail of The Happy Book:
Here's where we are on The Happy Adventure. I haven't received any updates yet, so looks like we're still status quo.
When you receive the book and you see there's some removable goodies in there...
- If the person before you added edible treats, eat them.
- If you're sending something you specifically want the next adventurer to have, label it.
- And if there are extra items like bookmarks or ATCs in the book, you can pick one to keep for yourself in exchange for you adding a little goodie (or two) to the package yourself. That way the beautiful flow keeps going. You get to keep a little treat. And you get to give a little treat.
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!