What's the Happy Book mail-around?
Uploaded by 1writergrrl. -
This video is from Anj at 1writergrrl. It's awesome to see The Happy Book hanging out in your corner of the world, Anj! What a beautiful video. Is Anj inspiring everyone to dive in and try? You might just end up featured here too!
I think it's a great idea to get yourself a book and start playing along while our Glee, Mirth, Bliss and Giggle books are on their journey! We started this adventure in on a cold day in January with me bundled up and putting the books in the mail! I have to tell you the Glee group is really keeping the energy alive, keeping the book moving and grooving. Anj is sending it on to adventurer #6 in their group! Let's see if we can keep the momentum high and happiness flowing. And while the books fly, let's keep sharing our happy.
The Magical Trail of The Happy Book:
It looks like The Happy Books are in the air!
- Bliss: The book is packed up at Meg's in Australia ready to go to Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska. Meg hasn't been well but she'll get the book off in the mail as soon as she can.
- Giggle: My Creative Monsters has just received the book in Colorado!
- Mirth: Kathryn in the New Hampshire has sent the book to Ellecubed in Toronto.
- Glee: The book is with 1writergrrl in Nevada, as we can see in the video! It will be heading next to Crafty Fanny in California!
- If the person before you added edible treats, eat them.
- If you're sending something you specifically want the next adventurer to have, label it.
- And if there are extra items like bookmarks or ATCs in the book, you can pick one to keep for yourself in exchange for you adding a little goodie (or two) to the package yourself. That way the beautiful flow keeps going. You get to keep a little treat. And you get to give a little treat.
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!