I just felt I had to make a video this week and talk to everyone! I hope it's been a great week and you're finding happy throughout!
The Magical Trail of The Happy Book:
It looks like The Happy Books are in the air!
- Bliss: The book is packed up at Meg's in Australia ready to go to Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska
- Giggle: Amber in Montana has sent the book of to My Creative Monsters (blog to come) in Colorado
- Mirth: Kathryn in the New Hampshire has sent the book to Ellecubed in Toronto.
- Glee: Suzy G (blog in coming) in California has sent the book to 1writergrrl in Nevada.
- If the person before you added edible treats, eat them.
- If you're sending something you specifically want the next adventurer to have, label it.
- And if there are extra items like bookmarks or ATCs in the book, you can pick one to keep for yourself in exchange for you adding a little goodie (or two) to the package yourself. That way the beautiful flow keeps going. You get to keep a little treat. And you get to give a little treat.
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!