This song's being featured as a part of my happy too, so I hope you don't mind a double-dose of this blissful beauty of a tune! It feels like as we're getting more fully into this season everything is s-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w-i-n-g down. So it's time to find the joy of slowness, of languidness, of letting it be, of gazing, of being, of finding those blissful moments of "nowhere to go" "nothing to do". What seasonal joys are finding you?
Where, oh where are our Happy Books now?
- Bliss: Roux from Saskatchewan has the Bliss book along with her on her summer travels!
- Giggle: The Giggle book is on route to Boho mom in Ontario!
- Mirth: Angela Raincatcher is about to receive the Mirth book in Maryland!
- Glee: The Glee book is with Artful Happiness: News and Notes from the Happy Shack in Florida!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!