I'm drawing on an old favourite to share a bit of happy this week. I think it's so funny that a band called "The Weepies" could bring so much joy in the world! When I saw them passing around the stars in this video, I thought "That's like us passing around The Happy Book!" Thanks so much for sticking with it and keeping this blissful momentum going!
Where are the books on their happy adventure?
- Bliss: Heather has the book in Winnipeg!
- Giggle: The Giggle book is officially with Boho Mom in Ontario! Thanks for sharing the excitement last week, Gabrielle!
- Mirth: Angela Raincatcher has the Mirth book in Maryland!
- Glee: Last we heard the book was on its way Jalynn in Georgia. Fingers crossed we'll hear from her soon.
Let's share our happy:
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!