This video has been making the rounds and certainly added to my happy this week! Each time I watch it I just fill up with Jessica's enthusiasm and decide how I could make her affirmations my own. "I love my cat! I love my garden! I love my Tigger mug! I love my coffee shop!" What would you say?
Let's check in with where The Happy Book is this week:
- Bliss: The Bliss book has left Alaska and is on its way to Lisa at Heart Glistenings.
- Giggle: Polly has enjoyed the Giggle book in Winnipeg and will be sending it off to Pamela Sweet in Minnesota any day now!
- Mirth: The Happy Book has left Ellecubed in Toronto and is on its way to Leah-Creative Every Day in Massachusetts!
- Glee: Katimari from St. Louis has sent the Glee book to Teri in Arkansas!
Let's share our happy:
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!