One of the wonderful things about this journey is how it's taking us through the seasons. I well remember bundling up to put the Happy Books in the mail on January 15th! And today I'm in a tank top and the sun is shining! I love that we're getting to notice what makes us happy and how that shifts and changes through out the year! Now we'll know what fills us with GLEE in the springtime and what brings us BLISS in summer, what makes us GIGGLE in the fall and where we find Mirth in winter! What a joy-full way to experience the year!
And experience the year we will because I have a funny feeling these babies will be back on my doorstep some time in 2011!It looks like the books aren't the only ones travelling this week!
- Bliss: The book is headed to Roux in Saskatchewan!
- Giggle: The Giggle book has arrived in Wisconsin and is waiting for Bo Mackison to return from a rejuvenating trip on the 21st!
- Mirth: In New York, Karley (Chic & Green) is ready to send the book to Angela Raincatcher in Maryland!
- Glee: The Glee book will be landing in Florida, hopefully beating Artful Happiness: News and Notes from the Happy Shack home from her own travels!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!