Our Flickr Group makes me happy! Look at all the yummies that have been piling up in there. What treats there were for me to pull out this week and share!
And it's been exciting to see some people share some photos of the book itself! It's hard to imagine what they will be like when they finish this amazing adventure. It occurs to me that we're like the Happy Book, heading out on adventures, being touched and changed by those we encounter, becoming richer, fuller, complete with more stories to tell and likely more than a few signs of wear - but all in the spirit of happy adventure!
Let's see where the books are on their travels!
- Bliss: Lisa at Heart Glistenings in Oregon is sending the book to Roux in Saskatchewan!
- Giggle: The Giggle book is in Minnesota with Pamela Sweet!
- Mirth: Karley (Chic & Green) has the Mirth book in New York!
- Glee: Artful Happiness: News and Notes from the Happy Shack is about to receive the book in Florida!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!