Some of you may have seen this video but it never fails to make me happy! I hope it has the same impact on you.
And I've got some more happy to share with you! Hopefully you received my email with a bit of an update on this extraordinary journey, most particularly that I've enlisted some merry-making help from the delightful Danette!
Danette will be in charge of Happy Book sightings. When you get the book, please, drop her a line. When you send it off, let her know too. She's super-friendly and a joy to connect to. Don't be surprised if she stops by and says hi as she keeps a gentle eye on the Happy trajectory!
So let's check in with where The Happy Book is this week:
- Bliss: The book is packed up at Meg's in Australia ready to go to Agenda Gal (blog to come) in Alaska. Meg hasn't been well but she'll get the book off in the mail as soon as she can. We hope you're feeling better, Meg!
- Giggle: My Creative Monsters has received the book in Colorado!
- Mirth: Ellecubed has The Happy Book in Toronto.
- Glee: The book has arrived in California and is with Crafty Fanny!
- Everyone's welcome to write a post about what made them happy this week and share it in the Mr. Linky below.
- Come on by our Vimeo group to share a video of what makes you happy! It doesn't have to be perfect or edited or even have sound! Whatever makes you happy is just right. A moment of home video? Perfect. Your cat purring? Purrfect.
- Or if photography's more your thing, catch a moment of happy and share it at our Flickr group called Share Your Happy. Come see what people are sharing! There's family and inspiration boards and rainbows and stars and pie!
- And remember, you can absolutely get yourself your own copy to work through while waiting for the mail-around book to arrive!